Micro Jig DVC-538K2 MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps
Rout a dovetail and clamp like never before.
MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps by MICROJIG will revolutionize the way you work with wood.
The breakthrough dovetail clamp arm design gives you the freedom to create your own track grooves using a dovetail router bit to clamp virtually anywhere.
Now with a new look, better grip! Features new rubberized soft-grip handle for better hold when clamping your next project.
Compatible with any 14-degree 1/2" dovetail router bit. Simply make a dovetail groove and get the clamping pressure you need where you need it.
Exert versatile clamping pressure without interfering with the operation by containing the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp head arm within the dovetail groove. It expands creative freedom to build extension fences, tables, workspaces, and personalized track systems.
Create clamping tracks virtually anywhere by routing dovetail grooves.
These unique clamps will save you time and frustration in more ways than you can count. MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps slide anywhere along the groove routed and leaves one surface of your work clear of obstructions. Use these clamps to create customizable clamping tables and for attaching table extensions, sub fences, stop blocks, hold downs, and more to your machinery and work tables. Easily create a new guide for your circular saw or router, new table saw or band saw fixtures and whatever power tool gear you’ve got to make.
Any machine-oriented woodshop revolves around creating and improving jigs. The MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps offer an innovative approach of integrating adjustable clamping into just about any jig, securely and out of the way of blades and bits.
The options are limitless with MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps. Imagine the array of uses in a hand-tool shop, too – a paring block for dovetailing, cauls for keeping wide glue-ups flat, a thick planing stop and joinery jigs to name just a few.
Add to your cart and take your projects to the next level! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Clamp anywhere with a dovetail groove. Featuring new soft-grip handle.
- Unique clamp shape slides into dovetail wood tracks and grooves for fast and easy clamping
- Universally compatible with any 1/2" 14-degree dovetail router bit profile
- Eliminate the need for expensive T-tracks and groove your own tracks
- Work smarter and build taller table saw fences, straight line sleds, and 100s of new clamping jigs
- Compatible with 3/4" x 3/4" dog holes for quick hold-downs
- Note: Dovetail Router Bit is not included.