Handground Precision Manual Coffee Grinder: Conical Ceramic Burr Mill - Brushed Nickel
Best Manual Coffee Grinder
Every coffee bean has hundreds of flavors and aromatics locked inside. Handground makes it easy to achieve a consistent grind and release the full flavor potential in every cup you brew.
Grind For Any Brew
We drew inspiration from the focus ring on a camera lens so selecting the right grind size is simple. Twist the numbered ring to setting 1 to produce an espresso grind or 8 for French Press. There is a step in between each number for a total of 15 coarseness settings.
Lock And Load
Load up to 100 grams of coffee in the hopper. The top locks on with a quarter twist to prevent beans from flying out while grinding. If there isn't a scale available, each measurement mark on the side of the hopper represents ~10 grams of beans.
Manual Made Easy
The side mounted handle allows for a more natural motion and the ability to place your opposite hand on top of the grinder for stabilization. The handle is made from solid aluminum and complimented by a beautiful pakka wood knob.
Balanced Speed & Effort
At the heart of Handground is a 40mm conical ceramic burr mill that crushes coffee beans into an even particle size. The geometry of the burr is fine tuned to balance the speed which it grinds and the torque required to turn the handle. The result is that grinding takes just the right amount of effort in the right amount of time.
Consistent Grind Every Time
Running down the center of Hand ground is a stainless steel axle that drives the burr mill. The axle is mounted on metal bushings in three locations to keep it stable while grinding and eliminate burr wobble.
Simple To Clean
It takes just seconds to disassemble Handground for cleaning. Simply turn the inner burr with the palm of your hand and the burr mill slides out.
- HIGH-QUALITY HAND COFFEE GRINDER designed by thousands of coffee enthusiasts around the world to achieve a consistent grind using the hand crank mill for any bean.
- ADJUSTABLE GRIND SELECTOR with 15 settings giving precision to the coarseness of grind for your Pour Over, Drip, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, AeroPress, Espresso, or your specific brewing method.
- HASSLE-FREE GRINDING With A 40mm conical ceramic burr mill and triple mounted axle that eliminates burr wobble. These last 5x longer than stainless steel blades. Each axle is milled on a 5 axis CNC that maintains tolerances of 0.004 inches. The combination of added stability and razor thin tolerances allows Handground to achieve a consistent grind, every time.
- DURABLE, PORTABLE, AND QUIET with a convenient removable hand crank mechanism consistently eliminates over 90% of the noise that electric grinders produce. Great for camping, traveling, and stores coffee in the bottom glass jar.
- FULL COVERAGE WARRANTY! *NEW* All grinders shipping have upgraded Tritan Hoppers and Burr Mounting Systems and everything is covered for 1 Full Year.