General Tools PNG1 Combustible Gas Detector (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
General Tools & Instruments PNG1 Combustible Gas Detector is ideal for detecting natural gas (methane), propane or butane from tanks, plumbing and appliances. This handy pen type gas detector is a necessity for every household. Features different alarms for leaks, sensor fault and low battery. It is sensitive, reliable and easy to operate. Fast response and fast resume < 5 seconds. Automatically sets zero measurement baseline upon startup in fresh air. Redundant visual and audible alarms. Double molded hand grip. Range is 0 to 100 percent LEL (Lower Explosive Limit). Low alarm (20+/-5)% LEL to (50+/-5)% LEL. High alarm > (50+/-10)% LEL. High/Low Audible Alarm Levels > 65dB. Sampling technique is natural diffusion. Operating temperature is -4 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 to 55 degrees Celsius) at <95% RH. Includes wrist strap, User's Manual, batteries and 1-Year Warranty. Power source is 2 AA batteries (included).
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
- Ideal for detecting natural gas (methane) and LPG (propane, butane) from tanks, plumbing and appliances
- Fast response and fast resume <5 seconds; auto calibrating, sensitive, reliable and easy to operate
- Redundant visual and audible alarms when gas is detected; different alarms for leaks, sensor fault and low battery
- This handy pen type gas detector is a necessity for every household; easy to use handheld instrument
- Has double molded hand grip; includes wrist strap, 2 AA batteries, User's manual and 1-Year Warranty