Factor55 HitchLink For 2 inch Receivers - Black
Use your receiver as a recovery tow point. These new lightweight CNC precision machined 6000 series aluminum HitchLinks are rated at 9500lbs. These weigh in at a mere 1.9lbs compared to the 8lb steel versions available on the market today. Fits standard 2" receivers and most common 3/4" screw pin shackles / d-rings. Black and Red versions are powder coated, while others are anodized, both providing oxidation protection. Made in the USA.
- Rated at 9500 pounds - Ultimate failure at 51,000 pounds
- Max load rating: 16,000 pounds
- Fits standard 2 inch receivers
- Fits common ¾ screw pin shackles/D-Rings
- Anodized or powder coated for oxidation protection.